Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"Jax.....you are so big!!!" says Jaelyn as she dumps him on the floor so she can have her turn in front of the camera. Poor little guy. Although I can't blame Jaelyn for wanting to get in front of the camera. She sings a mean version of twinkle twinkle little star. Although Jax took a mean push to the floor, it doesn't stop him from laughing and smiling. That's what he does best. He's about the most laid back little boy.

2 comments:

Molly and Jason said...

I'm so glad you finally started one! I love the videos- and especially the blank stare that Jax gives you when you want him to do something-Carter does the same thing. And- no pressure on the blogging! We're definitely not all pros at it!

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Pam and Im Jeffs cousin My mom is Louanne, Diannes sister from Calif. Your family is so cute and Jaxs looks just like Jeff when he was little.Jaelyn looks like you. So very very cute. What a good idea starting a family blog.